• 1 lime
• 2 oranges
• 5–6 fresh mint sprigs, cleaned and trimmed
• ¼ cup agave nectar
• 1 cup hot water
• 5 cups cold water
• Assorted gemstones, cleaned and polished
1. Place gemstones in bottom of gallon pitcher. Fill pitcher
2. Cut lime and oranges in half.
3. From one half of lime and one half of orange, cut slices;
save as garnish.
5. Use remaining lime and orange halves and squeeze juice
6. In a glass container, add mint sprigs and agave nectar. Add
hot water. Gently mash mint leaves with muddler to release
essential oils and dissolve agave nectar.
7. Pour mint mixture over ice; add cold water until pitcher is
8. Garnish with remaining orange and lime slices.